Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 50.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Working Student (f/m/d) Partner Management Digital Ecosystem in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support our Partner Management Team for the cloud-based Digital Ecosystem.
- Your main tasks will include:
- Market & Competitor analysis of medical and technological companies
- Company screening & research for potential partnerships with Siemens Healthineers
- Support organization & coordination of meetings with external partners
- Support creation of internal and external communication material
- Support of different operative activities (Meetings coordination, Workshop preparation & documentation, etc.)
This position may suit you best, if you have a proactive attitude and good communication skills.
- You are a Master student of a technical field or a similar field of study, medicine related
- You have first practical experience, ideally already international experience
- You possess very good MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- You are fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- Your personal profile includes strong apprehension and comprehension skills, self-organized and autonomous work ability
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions pleasse contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 114592
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time