The successful candidate will be part of the Energy Management project team and will have to develop new functionalities and maintain complex applications solutions.
Your new role:
- Analyze requirements, architect and design and develop web-based applications using state of the art technologies as part of the internal Engineering and Simulation Platform for HVDC and FACTS solutions
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed in the goal of continually increasing our development productivity
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Migration and deployment of existing application to serverless computing and shared infrastructure
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Self-learn to keep up with the fast moving technologies
- Solid and in-depth knowledge of Golang, Rest API and integration with Cloud data providers, especially for backend side
- 3+ years of software development using web technologies (HTML5 and underlying frameworks like React JS, Angular JS, Vue JS), OOP and software design
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB/2, MongoDB
- Strong familiarity with Windows and Linux
- Versioning Tolls (Git) Know-How considered a plus
- Solid Experience using Docker Containers and experience with DevOps principles and tools are considered a plus
- English skills, German considered a plus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Job ID: 114642
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time