The successful candidate will be a member of the Energy Management project team and will have to develop new functionalities and maintain complex applications solutions.
Your new role?
Analyze requirements, design and develop web-based applications using state of the art technologies, as part of the internal Engineering and Simulation Platform for HVDC and FACTS solutions.
This means you will do research activities, recommending and implementing tools as needed in the goal of continually growing our development efficiency.
At the same time, you will collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce ground breaking software solutions and provide technical mentorship and coaching to developers and engineers.
You will be involved in migration and deployment of existing application to serverless computing and shared infrastructure, solve code level problems quickly and efficiently.
We would appreciate if you are interested in new technologies, self-learner and willing to keep up with the fast paced technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Golang, Rest API and integration with Cloud data providers, especially for backend side
- 3+ years of software development using web technologies (HTML5 and underlying frameworks like React JS, Angular JS, Vue JS), OOP and software design
- Good experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB/2, MongoDB
- Strong familiarity with Windows and Linux
- Versioning Tolls (Git) Know-How considered a plus
- Experience using Docker Containers and experience with DevOps principles and tools is appreciated
- English skills, German considered an advantage
We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Siemens division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Job ID: 114642
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time