Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Senior Marketing Manager (m/f/diverse) Cross-Company Solutions for Expanding Precision Medicine. “Expanding Precision Medicine” is one of the four key themes in Siemens Healthineers’ Corporate marketing towards customers. In this role you act as the go-to subject matter expert on the corporate portfolio related to this topic.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You set-up and lead cross-functional lean teams together with different Business Areas in order to create marketing material that demonstrates the value promise across our entire product portfolio to customers, especially in the area of hospital management
- You teach and support sales colleagues in the usage of our materials in order to engage in strategic discussions with our customers
- You engage with C-Level customers to gain insight about their needs and frame of reference when being approached on topics regarding “expanding precision medicine”
- You analyze internal and external market developments in order to actively position our company as a whole, both in coordination with our offerings and in differentiation from our competitors
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/insights
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in medicine, natural sciences or engineering, biomedical science or a comparable field
- You have many years of experience in marketing, consulting or business development in the healthcare industry
- In-depth knowledge of either imaging, diagnostics or advanced therapy markets is essential
- You possess profound experience in interacting with C-level customers, e.g. within top-tier global institutions in academia, healthcare industry or consulting
- You have experience in managing cross portfolio products and services and you are able to translate technical knowledge into language relevant to management customers
Your attributes and skills:
- You show advanced analytical skills and the ability to structure new content into one, new cohesive and convincing storyline
- You demonstrate creative thinking and co-creation capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation, and a pro-active working style
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English (German language skills are an advantage)
- You are highly motivated with a proven track record of delivering results and excellent project management skills in the context of global, intercultural, and cross-functional teams across organizations
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 114647
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time