Job Title: Project Manager
Division: Digital Industries / Software
Mode of Employment: Permanent job, Full time
For our Software business unit, as part of Siemens Digital Industries division, we are looking for a Project Manager for PLM, ALM, CAx, MOM and PI software implementations to join our Professional Services organization. Our Business Unit manages software delivery projects in Italy, acting as main general contractor and ensuring the work is compliant with the customer satisfaction and the contract.
In particular, the candidate will operate for multiple customers in different industries (Automotive, Machinery, Consumer and Marine).
What will you do?
As a Project Manager you will:
- Manage time and material and turnkey project that is composed by PLM, ALM, CAx, MOM and PI solutions;
- be able to interact with global organizations;
- be responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver with-in budget on contract and desired outcomes. You will be fully accountable for the result of the project;
- work closely with the Customer, Presales and Sales Team amd define the project scope and objectives to ensure project members what is expected from each other. You will encourage the team relationship across the projects;
- prepare, maintain and submit clear activity and time reports. The N.1 reason for tracking a project is to discover potential problems before they occur. The PM applies this proactive approach continuously in order to compare the project progress and the project commitments;
- establish a good relationship with the customer: The project success is directly related to customer satisfaction;
- involve the customer regarding the project status. You will approve significant project milestone, above all contractual milestone;
- communicate to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues. You will follow the right escalation processes. You will also have overall ownership of all reports to the management;
- you will apply the most important lessons learned to the new project.
Who would we like to meet?
- At least 3/5 years of experience as Project Manager in IT projects, preferably on PLM, MOM or ERP platforms;
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in engineering or Economics disciplines;
- experience in enterprise IT projects to large enterprises better if related to machinery, consumer and marine customers;
- available to frequent travels across Italy;
- proved Project management History;
- PMP certification is a preferred title. Siemens will cover PMP certification costs in case of missing;
- fluent in Italian and English (B2 level in English);
- advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- self-motivated, quick and assertive;
- time management skills;
- excellent writing and communication skills;
- calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments;
- ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Health Insurance
- Company car
Job ID: 114648
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time