What are my responsibilities?
· Administer overall project execution to ensure successful delivery as per the project contract and planning.
· Perform scheduling, budget, risk, change opportunity and resource management activities.
· Lead, Coordinate and communicate with Subcontractors, Project Team, Venders and Customer on various project activities
· Administer contractual, financial and legal aspects of customer contract, subcontracts and purchase orders, to ensure profitable project execution
· Set up project processes, project logs, project plan, Quality Standards and Project Safety; including review and validation.
· Regular update to Management on project progress, potential risks and risks mitigation measures to avoid losses.
· Responsible for Health, Safety & Environment aspects of project and personnel involved on projects
· Ensure successful project close out by managing subcontractor closeout, transfer of liabilities, customer training, and punch list closeout and establishing warranties.
· Responsible for the full financial forecasting & controlling of project
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Experience of managing medium to large BMS and Security System Projects for at least 10-15 years.
· Engineering degree and Project Management Certification preferred
· Previous experience of managing turnkey projects from start up to close of out of projects
· Well versed in Operational Excellence, Budget/Cost Management, Risk & Dispute Management, Vendor Management, Resource Allocation/Planning, Safety and Compliance Management, Contract Administration/Management, Claim Management. Specialized know-how and experience in claiming Extension of Time (EOT).
· Experience of interacting with the Consultant / Client from different nationalities specifically in the Middle East
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 114687
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time