What are my responsibilities ?
- Preparation of Engineering Submittals, Method statements, Training and O&M manuals.
- Co-ordinate with procurement department for material ordering, HSE and quality management
- Co-ordinate with the concerned PM to obtain technical brief of assigned project.
- Co-ordinate with client for commissioning of the system within the time schedule.
- Co-ordinate with Commercial and Logistics for timely delivery of materials.
- Co-ordinate with Commissioning engineers/technicians for the timely completion of commissioing activities.
- Demonstrate the system to the client and get test sheets signed.
- Shall be responsible to handover of the system to client & system training to client's representatives.
- Degree graduate in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 - 10 years Project Engineering experiences in the related fields.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Knowledge of building automation, Security system and HVAC Commissioning is preferred.
- Ability to answer technical queries related to fields.
- Self- motivated , result-driven and Strong team player.
Job ID: 114688
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time