What are my responsibilities ?
- Responsible for Project commissioning, scope including Building Management System, Security systems (CCTV & ACS), Intelligent Lighting control system and integration of 3rd party ELV sub-systems.
- Expected to have adequate domain knowledge from commissioning perspective of these systems.
- Project commissioning Planning
- Resource allocation (internal and /or Outsourced)
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication
- Site co-ordination/management w.r.t installation, cabling, termination activities
- To be watchful of delay events and abortive time reporting,
- Experience in Claim Management
- Vendor Management
- Managing external stake holders such as Client, Consultant,
- Effective team member
- Responsible for Project Target KPIs such as GM, Productivity, Slippages, AR etc.
- Customer centric approach and responsible for Project handing over to Client
- Degree graduate in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 of experience in the related fields.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Knowledge of building automation, Security system and HVAC Commissioning is preferred.
- Ability to answer technical queries related to fields.
- Self- motivated, result-driven and Strong team player.
Job ID: 114690
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time