Then come and join our global team as Product Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
• Owner of product strategy, product configuration, product definition and product price
• Owner of product material and sales kits preparation
• Owner of China marketing communication interface with headquarter in Germany
• Maintain relationship with local luminary, build excellent show site in local region
• Collect marketing information and make competitors analysis to develop the business strategy in China
• Provide regular internal training for Product Sales Specialists and Sales with product knowledge and competition analysis
• Maintaining relationships with KOLs and experts, help to support the national reference site/hospital.
• Support marketing event for opening ceremony, workshops, exhibitions, etc.
• To give support to some key projects and or central bidding projects.
Your qualifications and experience:
• This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
• Bachelor degree or above with major in clinical, medical imaging and BME
• Minimum 5 years working experience in imaging product promotion or over 3 years machine operation/clinical experience in Department of Radiology in hospital.
• Good at imaging product knowledge
• Good communication and presentation skill and able to influence customers in a way to have a positive attitude towards Siemens product, being the leader of key project for customer relationship management and business driving
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential
• Motivation and capability for self learning is highly regarded
• Willingness and availability to travel is essential
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 114702
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time