Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead sales team to achieve sales target for responsible medical product line in responsible territory
- Work out successful sales strategy for territory to identify prospects, and promote products to prospective accounts
- Provide support and direction to sales team to achieve business objectives externally and internally
- Contact closely with named accounts in responsible territory for long team business relationship and lead projects for named account
- Manage daily issues including reporting ,recruiting and follow contract process
- Give constant coach to sales team for skill enhancement and development
- Cooperate with cross function issues
- Manage business proactively on compliance regulations
- Make strategy for region responsible product and selling price
Your qualifications and experience:
Bachelor degree or above with major in medical, marketing, business or related
- 10 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment
- Rich knowledge of sales cycle, opportunity management and negotiation tactics
- Excellent understanding of sales workflow, sales chain and marketing sensitivity to analysis event
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, clear logic
- Positive attitude, out-going personality, able to work under high pressure
- Frequent travel is required
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 114705
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time