- Needs detailed knowledge about Industrial Steam Turbine range of STG's especially above 50MW ranges.
- Supports the respective sales organization of the unit in approaching and serving potential customers best and advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens' products effectively.
- Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of the assigned organizational unit.
- Constantly analyzes product portfolio of the dedicated customers.
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer’s side options to integrate Siemens' products.
- Creates respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process.
- Plans and completes consulting assignments to industry partners on technical and commercial level.
- May take responsibility for new orders.
- May initiate the establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities.
- Will support the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with participation and discussions.
- Make detailed in depth presentations and discussions with positioning .
- A good Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical/ Electrical)
- Need a minimum of at least 10 years hard core experience in the Siemens range of Industrial steam turbines especially more than 50 MW ranges.
- More than 5 years experience in Industrial steam turbines Proposals and/or Engineering , thermodynamics .
- Added experience in service/commissioning of industrial steam turbines is an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel across Asia Pacific and South Asia
- Cultural sensitive mindset as this role will needs to travel across Asia Pacific and South Asia
- Fluent in English
Job ID: 114710
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time