Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Manage Overall Competency Growth of Signalling Engineers within the stated plan and timeline
- Ensure the technical enabling programme from Spain to Singapore achieve the planned quality gates
- Establish and maintain competency in areas of System Engineering, Hardware Engineering, ATS HMI and Data Preparation, CBI Data Preparation, V&V, RAMS, cyber security
- Manage engineering resources and staffing to support on-going projects
- Lead and mentor RAMS team for signalling and other domains
- Main technical lead for the Signalling Test Centre, ensure successful implementation and usage of test centre for DTL and JRL
- Ensure Tooling platform is well established in Singapore for all troubleshooting/logs analysis works
- Improves chances of winning tendered work by advocating Siemens technology and solutions to the market.
- Collaborates with the other functional departments for the overall success of Siemens.
- Continually seeks opportunities to improve and deliver more efficient outcomes.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics or equivalent fields
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience; several years of industry expertise in signalling rail domain; deep knowledge of signalling technical design and solutions
- Proven track record in managing and developing engineering teams
- Experience in dealing with customers and colleagues from other cultural environments (intercultural experience).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 114711
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time