Utility Operation and Data Analysis Manager – Electrical
With a forward-looking real estate strategy and innovative concepts are we enabling Siemens to design and operate its own buildings economically over their entire lifecycle.
We make real what matters.
- You will drive all India Electrical, Solar operations of remote locations at Energy Management and Control Center in coordination with respective location team.
- You will be responsible for Real time monitoring and control of respective electrical and solar system in coordination with local operation team.
- You will conduct Data analysis and system benchmarking to come out with measures which improve operational efficiency and predictive maintenance
- You will ensure healthiness of all connected sites and raise alarm in case of any abnormality and get the problem areas resolved in coordination with local operation team.
- You will set up the SOP and ensure effective implementation across the locations.
- You will maintain record of technical issues, administrative issues, equipment service issues and ensure effective resolution through follow-up within the defined Turnaround time (TAT).
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are BE / BTech Electrical. Certification in Data analytics would be an added advantage.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience of working in / managing complex control room operations of a sizeable establishment
- You are proficient in using computer applications like Office packages e.g. Access, Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
- You have an aptitude for identifying trends in reports and incidents and have technical knowledge of Electrical and Solar system.
- You have good English communication both spoken and written is a must.
This role is based in Kalwa. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Real Estate at Siemens at https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/real-estate.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 114729
Organization: Real Estate Services
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time