Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with Siemens Ltd.? Join our Smart Infrastructure Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in quality production.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- · Expertise on mechanical and electrical calibration
- · Preparation and update of calibration procedures vis-à-vis National/International standards
- · Planning of master equipment, gauges, specimen instruments etc. and ordering for the same, commissioning
- · Plan calibration method vis-à-vis standards, customer requirement for special purpose instruments
- · Perform Calibrations - In house and At site (product assembly supplier) by carrying master instruments to site
- · Review of manufacturer's catalogue, accuracy specifications for calibration purpose
- · Performing various calibration activities- mechanical, thermal, electrical
- · Set up experiments, calculate uncertainty as necessary
- · Maintain traceability of master equipment, through calibration at accredited external laboratories
- · Sending calibration recalls to user departments
- · Training of personnel for calibration as when necessary
- · Maintain documentation & records related to calibration requirements, QMS , EMS, OHSAS systems
- · Generate sales invoice through Spiridon or delivery challans for external calibrations done by CCL
- · Make and publish CCL monthly MIS (TO, service time etc.)
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in Diploma– Mechanical Engineering with consistent track record and experience of more than 5 years in calibration of various equipment along with an understanding in ISO 17025 standard.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Mumbai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 114730
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time