Executive Engineer – High Voltage GIS
Can you help us shape the future through world class manufacturing? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team and work at the cutting edge of engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
· You’ll lead a team of 4 to 5 Junior Executive as a cell leader.
· You’ll plan, monitor and achieve day to day assembly target with Quality.
· You’ll be responsible for workstations KPI such as productivity, FPY and Quality observations.
· You’ll perform assembly work on GIS from 66kV to 420kV. (It consists of Disconnector, Earthing Switch, Circuit Breaker, Passive Modules)
· You’ll establish zero harm culture on shop floor.
· You are a graduate, B.E. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
· You should able to Documentation & record problems.
· You’ve good knowledge of lean manufacturing, production processes, compliance and corporate governance etc.
· You’ve 3-4 year of working in GIS Assembly in Siemens HV GIS/ Competitors factory.
· You’ve sound knowledge of different quality tools and perform assembly quality checks, ensure implementation of corrective actions.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at Aurangabad, but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Find out more about Siemens at: .
Job ID: 114739
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time