Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Healthineers Performance System Lean Coach (m/f/diverse), mainly used in various areas of supply chain management to increase productivity at Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
HPS, the Healthineers Performance System, is our company-wide approach to continuously improve the performance and agility of the company with its nearly 50,000 employees worldwide. HPS offers structured ways to work according to the principles of lean. It includes proven methods that any employee or team can implement easily. The Healthineers Performance System (HPS) team's mission is to empower the business units to use HPS to deliver on their strategy.
- As an HPS Coach you offer worldwide practice-oriented training, consulting and coaching services mainly on the HPS core methods, such as structured problem solving, Hoshin Kanri, value stream method or visual management
- You will also be responsible for selected advanced methods, preferably with a focus on lean and / or smart manufacturing
- You will work together with internal stakeholders, such as production managers, to understand the challenges of the business areas and to drive the development of new HPS methods
- An essential component of your work is also the implementation of workshops with the aim of creating lighthouse improvement projects in the business areas
- You are applying HPS within your company as the means to increase business success at Siemens Healthineers
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Master's degree in engineering or physics. Alternatively, you have a master's degree in business administration or industrial engineering with a technical background, preferably with a doctorate
- You have many years of professional experience in process or management consulting, business excellence and/or project management
- In addition, you have relevant experience in production and logistics, ideally also in digital and smart manufacturing
- Our actions are guided by Lean. You therefore have demonstrably profound knowledge of Lean Management
- You have extensive practical coaching, training and moderation experience, as well as in the organization and implementation of management workshops and training courses
Your attributes and skills:
- With your accessible nature and excellent communication skills, you are confident in communicating with different business areas, cultures and levels of leadership
- You will conduct workshops and consultations in both English and German; you are therefore proficient in both languages
- To support our business units in a customer-oriented manner, you are prepared to make regular, international business trips (up to 50%)
- You do not compromise our high quality standards and you proactively share your knowledge and successes to continuously improve our performance
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 114750
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time