The Sales Executive, reporting to the Sales Director, is responsible for generating revenue, selling the entire PLM software solution suite within the Industrial (Machinery or electronics) or Food&beverage clients.
As a Sales executive, you will establish and maintain relationships at senior and executive management level to drive and increase pipeline and sales activities and to position Siemens Industry Software (SISW) as a preferred provider and trusted advisor that best respond to customer’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Sales Manager you will:
- Use comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to demonstrate SISW value;
- Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats and acquire competitive information through win/loss analysis;
- Under broad direction, apply strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects and pursuits;
- Engage prospects and develop strategic recommendations that positions Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value;
- Build a broad influential network to create additional opportunities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with management that lead to new opportunities;
- Establish overall territory plans, and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas;
- Establish and maintain forecast accuracy for the account portfolio;
- Collaborate with colleagues such as Pre-sales consultants, Portfolio Developers(PFD) etc.;
- Lead cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
Experience and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Relevant experience in selling PLM, ALM, CAx, BI or MOM solutions;
- Ability to manage complex selling, to lead cross functional teams and to achieve targets;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels;
- Flexibility to work within a team but also autonomously;
- Customer focused;
- Strategic thinker;
- Italian Native Speaker with English fluent written and verbal;
- Willingness to travel.
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industry Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over 15 million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with its customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter. Need help? Visit our community at http://www.siemens.com/plm/community
Job ID: 114752
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time