Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Energy Management? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Energy Management. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Smart Grids and Infrastructure. We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. In this role, you will contribute to test case writing, test case creation and test case execution for various components. Join our team and we will help you find the right path for your career through our wide range of opportunities.
We make real what matters
- You will be involved in test case writing/execution and test data creation for product enhancements and new features.
- You will be performing bug replication and verification for various Service Pack releases.
- You will be writing and maintaining Test Automation scripts.
- You will work closely with development and product management teams to analyze and resolve product defects.
- You will create and maintain testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.).
- You will be responsible for certifying the release candidate for particular release and sending QAC report to build and release team. You will also be required to present demos/training sessions to cross functional teams on the areas owned.
What you need to make real what matters
- You need to have overall 1-3 years of experience in automation testing.
- You should have hands on experience in Selenium Webdriver / Appium script development.
- You should have knowledge on Automation framework - Data Driven, Page Object Model
- You should have knowledge in Java and OOPS concepts
- You should have knowledge in JMeter or similar tools for load Testing.
- You should have hands on experience in requirement analysis, test design using BDD and execution
- You should possess ability to analyze - Windows event log
- You should possess ability to understand XML/JSON messages
- You should possess flair to learn new technologies
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 114796
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time