Contract Management Professional
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Contract Management Professional to join our Sales Operations team in Melbourne or Sydney. The Contract Management Professional will be primarily responsible for is the lead on large and complex Laboratory Diagnostics projects responsible for ensuring that contract deliverables and governance commitments are met.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Contract lead on large and complex Laboratory Diagnostics projects, ensuring project execution in compliance with all contractual obligations
- Interpreting and administering contractual obligations and disputes
- Develops, implements and regularly reviews the claim strategy with regards to customers, sub-suppliers and partners together with project management
- Ensuring contract deliverables and governance commitments are met;
- Capturing internal data and preparing presentations and analyses;
- Participates in contract negotiations and in formulation/implementation of negotiation strategy.
- Contributes to standardization of contracts and improvement processes. Ensuring that we live our values of a high-performance culture
- Provide an interface between operational teams and the Healthineers legal team.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Previous role in legal, commercial, procurement or contract management
- Previous experience in providing Contracts Management in a Project and Service Delivery environment
- Previous experience managing Head Contracts and Supplier Sub-contracts.
- Maintenance of effective working relationships with project operational staff.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Degree in Law or Commerce preferable
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 7 June 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 114878
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time