- You lead globally the functional excellence topic Sourcing, Strategy & Implementation (SSI), improving our methods for sourcing and commodity management.
- Driving the process optimization and digitalization in execution of strategic sourcing and supplier management tasks is part of your responsibility.
- You lead globally the functional excellence topic Supplier Quality & Performance Management (SQP) improving our methods for supplier management (identification, selection, qualification, evaluation & development).
- Moreover, you coordinate the regular supplier performance monitoring and evaluation activity supporting global and local commodity management.
- You assess the current used (Siemens) tool landscape for these topics and define a roadmap for a future and business adequate procurement application set-up.
- You have successfully finished your academic studies in Economic / Mechanical Engineering or comparable.
- You have minimum 5-7 years’ experience in (strategic) Procurement and/or Supplier (Quality) Management.
- Several years of experience in project management is required as well as in leading digitalization and/or process optimization projects.
- You can prove your analytical & structured approach as well as your open mind, strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and a collaborative style are desirable.
- Your profile is completed by fluency in English / preferably also in German.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 114931
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time