What part will you play?
- Yoe lead globally the functional excellence topic Govern-ance, Standards and Processes.
- You assess and optimize entire Procure-to-Pay process incl. rules/tools for documenting sourcing decisions and their cross-functional quality gates.
- The Project Management for the Zero Environmental Impact program in Procurement & SCM is one of yor tasks.
- You drive process optimization in the interaction between strategic and operative / global and local procure-ment units (e.g. PE role and early involvement, eRFQ, CBD).
- Further you develop TCO models and support make-or-buy analysis as well as the risk-, and contract lifecycle-management.
- You develop standards for procurement (e.g. vendor & material master, taxonomy,..) and provide a framework for enhancing supplier engagement (Innovation, CoC, EH&S, SRM).
- You have successfully completed your academic studies in Economic / Mechanical Engineering, law or comparable.
- You have minimum 5-7 years’ experience in (strategic) Pro-curement, Quality Management, IT or in a Manage-ment Consulting role as well as several years of experience in project management, leading digitalization and/or process optimization projects.
- Further you can prove your analytical & structured approach as well as your open minded, strategic thinking.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a collaborative style.
- Fluency in English and preferably also in German completes your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 114932
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time