Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as RSC Support Specialist (m/f/diverse) Informatics within EMEA to support our Informatics products as part of 1st and 2nd level support as well as providing additional support for our implementation projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As part of 1st and 2nd level support you are responsible of troubleshooting and documentation for our Diagnostics IT products: Atellica Data Manager, CentraLink, Atellica Inventory Manager, Atellica Process manager, DMS, PRISCA, syngo Lab Data manger, Smart Remote Services (SRS)
- Managing service incidents via the incident management process following Good Documentation Practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
- Providing pre-clarification assistance to Customers, ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive support in EMEA
- Furthermore you may support IT Implementation Projects by performing
- Server installations
- Software installations
- Analyzer/LIS connections
- You realize the full potential of Smart Remote Services (SRS), including, proactive system monitoring, remote software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree or have an equivalent high level of experience in medical engineering, IT or medical technology
- You possess any experience of typical Laboratory Diagnostics IT products. Siemens Healthineers product experience is positively acknowledged
- You understand typical workflows that are performed within a Laboratory Diagnostics environment
- You have experience in the IT and Communication environment
- You have knowledge of relevant operating systems, databases, industrial standards, TCP/IP and networking, plus additional communication protocols ASTM/HL7/RS232
Your attributes and skills:
- You have superior analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem-solving techniques and you possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- You show good interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, excellent teamwork, organizational skills and you must be sensitive to diversity in culture; Self-reliance, high degree of flexibility and high motivation is expected
- You show willingness to travel, mainly within EMEA, expecting < 20% travel activities
- You must possess superior communications skills, both written and fluent orally in English and German. Additional languages are positively acknowledged
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 114935
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Unternehmen: Siemens Healthcare GmbH