Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team in Switzerland as Customer Service Engineer Molecular Imaging / Computertomography covering the region Central (Lucerne, Aarau, Zurich).
Your mission and responsibilities:
- As competent contact person for our clients, you will perform technical service activities for Siemens Healthineers for molecular imaging and computertomography at our clients’ sites.
- You will work locally for customers in Switzerland and here predominantly in central Switzerland (Lucerne, Aarau, Zurich).
- You will put our molecular imaging / CT systems into operation (new installations) and maintain them (after-sales-service).
- Hardware and software updates are carried out according to the specifications of the head office.
- You will locate faults in the systems and rectify faults at the customer's site.
- Your area of responsibility includes both fault analyses and proactive measures with the help of the remote diagnosis tools available.
- Reporting and documentation of services round off your area of responsibility.
- You work "home based"; this means that you head from your living location directly to our customers. Hence, you live ideally centrally within above said area, or you are willing to move to such region.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have completed a technical apprenticeship, a degree as engineer (FH) or technician (HF) specializing in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics or similar.
- Ideally, you have an affinity for medical technology or initial experience with medical technology products.
- Experience in customer service and field service is a prerequisite.
- Good electronics knowledge, good IT know-how (HW and SW), as well as knowledge in the network area support you in your everyday life.
Your personality and skills:
- High customer orientation, interest in daily customer contact and problem solving are as important to us as initiative and a self-structured way of working.
- You are ready and willing to participate to intensive training for your onboarding, be it through web-based trainings and onsite trainings abroad, as well as for daily client assignments within your region.
- You are fluent in German and English, French is a plus.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.ch/about.
Would you like to know more? Talk to us! The contact person for this job advertisement is Daniela Antoni, Tel.: +41 79 547 94 34.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 114969
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time