What are the job requirements?
- Responsibility for all project phases (start-up, planning, design, implementation, installation, commissioning and handover)
- Provide support to the customer at all times, including providing recommendations based on a thorough understanding of the customer’s business and operational environment
- Optimizing project profitability and taking on profit and loss responsibility for the project
- Ensuring commercial contract conditions and timelines are met, including management of contract variations & change management
- Practical experience on installation, testing and commissioning work for medium voltage and/or low voltage switchgear and transformers (design and / or delivery)
- Monitoring & control of the project, including necessary interventions, to ensure achievement of delivery milestones, timelines & quality within the project budget
- Develop and implement cost management for the project in close cooperation with the responsible commercial manager
- Rigorously monitor and negotiate requirements and fulfilment of project specific conditions with multiple subcontractors and suppliers, including negotiation and agreement of contracts
- Risk management, including development & implementation of suitable technical & commercial mitigation strategies
- Provide ongoing monitoring and timely reporting of project status against project targets
- Occasionally travelling, eg. FAT, Factory visit with customers based on project requirement.
- Strictly complying to Siemens’ Zero Harm policy in environment, health and safety at all time by regularly checking compliance of projects and with subcontractors.
What do i need to possess to qualify for this job?
- Degree or diploma qualified in electrical engineering
- Practical experience with medium voltage and/or low voltage switchgear and transformers (design and / or delivery Experience in PLM will be advantageous)
- Experience with electrical utilities, mining or electrical infrastructure markets.
- Minimum 5 years practical experience as responsible Project Manager with responsibility for small teams (Product Project Management or Solution Project Management preferred)
- Self-motivated, driven for results
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail, compliant with defined process yet able to adapt improvise where necessary
- PM@Siemens or equivalent PMP certification preferred but not mandatory.
Job ID: 114976
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time