Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Represent as a key member of the team to focus on delivering the signaling portion of the project for DTL Test Centre.
- Require to perform a variety of different tasks as the project progresses through its lifecycle.
- Responsible to prepare and analyze technical requirements specifications relating to the project.
- To perform the setup of the platform up to the commissioning stage.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, with up to 5 years railways signaling design experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Possess a strong desire to learn, be meticulous, flexible and able to work independently and in a team
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of Signalling System
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with people at all levels and cultures; and always provide timely delivery of assigned work with professionalism and quality
- Internship experience in automation systems/railway signaling companies are an added advantage
- Stay of 4-6 months in Spain for initial set up of the platform and training on it required from August 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 115070
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time