For Siemens Leasing in Şişli we are looking for an Operations Specialist. This role will be responsible for supplier relations and arranging local purchases.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist in arranging local purchases from local suppliers
- Assist in arranging import purchases from abroad
- Communication with suppliers
- Collection of guarantees and pledges from customers
- Communication with all related parties, i.e. banks, insurance companies, agencies, customs, suppliers, customers, etc.
- Preparation of department reports
- Following the legal regulations
- Ordering and order- tracking
- Tracking invoices and scheduling payments
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 1-5 years of experience in leasing
- University degree preferably in Business Administration or Economics
- Very good command of English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- High degree of analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 115093
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finansal Kiralama A.S.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time