An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Order Processing Administrator to join the Siemens Smart Infrastructure business in Dublin 11, Ireland.
As the Order Processing Administrator you will typically be responsible for liaising with Sales Managers, Project Managers and engineers to ensure on time project delivery by supporting with all project coordination tasks such as processing sales orders, raising and issuing purchase orders, and dealing with suppliers and vendors.
Change the future with us.
You day to day responsibilities will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Timely processing of sales orders and projects on SAP
- Maintain accurate electronic filing system for end to end order and project process
- Validate sales order handover documentation i.e. planned costs, margin
- Review contract T&C’s with support from Commercial Manager and GB&I legal team
- Register contracts and issue RCT number to sub-contractors
- Raise and issue purchase orders to all suppliers
- Manage WIP and accruals (planned & actual costs, margin, closing orders)
- Liaise with accounts payable to resolve invoicing posting/purchase order queries
- Resolution of invoice queries with Credit Control and Customer Support
- Timely and accurate invoicing in line with customer purchase orders and agreed payment terms.
- Prepare and monitor management KPI’s on monthly basis which would include profit margin erosion, monthly project / orders revenue / orders on hand etc
- Management and responsibility of the O2O quotation tool and Philos order tracking tool
- Raising Customer and Vendor Master Data change/creation requests with PEGA tool
- Ensure accounting methods and reporting adopted is compliant with internal governance and audit requirements.
What you need to make real what matters.
As the Order Processing Administrator you will ideally have had experience within a similar role within the construction industry (industry experience is preferable but not essential).
You will also have:
- Experience within a sales order processing or project administration or a similar role
- Experience of managing some financial aspects within your role such as costings, credit control, invoicing etc (not essential).
- Ability to learn and adhere to standard processes and to pro-actively deal with customer and vendor queries
- Confidence to identify and implement improvement actions and assist with process changes
- Ability to communicate confidently with employees, customers and other stakeholders
- You will ideally have a degree/tertiary qualification or equivalent qualification with business, finance, accounting, project management scope or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Experience of SAP highly advantageous
- Skills in MS Office: especially Word, Excel, Outlook
- Understanding of fundamentals of contract law, advantageous
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK and Ireland, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 115101
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time