At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
- Monthly and quarterly Report of OTO process performance
- Define and implement a Automation Plan for OTO process across LAM according to LAM2021 premises and respective Horizontals guidelines.
- Responsible for the following activities: Price calculation, Offer preparation, LoA presentation, coordinate customer and contract negotiation and Handover to Project Manager.
- Report KPIs related to OTO process.
- Ensure proper support form Legal, Project Financing and SCM organization.
- Ensure OTO process follows SHS LAM internal / external signature guidelines and RIC requirements.
- Direct manager of a team of aprox. 6 professionals (eg. Finance experts and Bid Managers).
- Business Administration, Economics or Engineering Graduate
- Available for
international business trips (40% of time)
- English (speak, write and read)
Job ID: 115155
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnósticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time