Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible of Signalling activities in a CBTC project for Trackside sub-systems
- Leads trackside signalling design activities for the CBTC project
- Participates in meetings with customer, operator and other SWC to finalize the design for the trackside sub-systems
- Participates and executes the site tests with Client
- Deploys system/hardware/software changes/versions to trackside sub-systems
- Analyzes / troubleshoots behaviors of trackside sub-systems providing a first analysis
- Coordinates and interfaces with different parties (Client, Operator, SWCs, Design Team in Spain, Engineering and T&C Manager, Project Manager)
- Attends actively during the Defect Review meetings for trackside sub-systems.
- Ensures the accomplishment of Project Milestones
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Electrical, Computer, Systems Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years working experience in Design and/or T&C on Signaling Systems/CTBC for trackside sub-systems
- At least 6 years working experience in project coordination / planning / team management
- Flexible working hours and schedule (example: night or weekend)
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong Knowledge on System Development Life Cycle and Configuration Management
- Knowledge in computer science and electricity
- Windows, Linux OS working experience
- Capacity to schedule activities and follow up
- Fluent in English and capacity to write technical documentation in English
- Capacity to analyze and have a system point of view
- Capacity to summarize and send clear reporting
- Experience in system integration, Software and/or Hardware would be appreciated
- Work Package Management experience would be appreciated
- Knowledge of Siemens Block Processor and Westrace Interlocking technologies would be appreciated
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 115181
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time