What are my responsibilities?
1. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of quality managers and professionals to achieve the company quality goals according the relevant standards, laws, regulations.
2. Implementation, supervision and certification of an appropriate Quality Management System in line with ISO9001 and the Siemens process framework in STGZ DT.
3. As quality manager:
• Representing STGZ DT in all themes of quality to the customers
• Product safety coordinator
• Liaising with external parties on matters relating to the quality management system.
4. Responsible for QM budgets; planning and monitoring the cost and effectiveness of QM activities to optimize resources, achieve objectives acc. schedule.
5. Ensure operational Quality Management for products and processes with on -site inspections, process improvements, internal audits, including monitoring of corrective action, preventive action and its effectiveness with related departments.
6. Identification of qualification deficits affecting quality. Initiation of quality-related methods training including monitoring of their effectiveness.
7. Implementation of an appropriate Supplier Management process; contributing to qualification parts, to qualification, monitoring, evaluating, releasing and blocking suppliers; preparing and supervising quality audits performed at the supplier.
8. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. 5 years and above experience in Quality Management.
2. At least being a manager for multinational company and multiple teams over a period of 3 years
3. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical or electrical or related education Excellent English communication skill
4. Strong leadership and capacity of planning, organize and coach
Job ID: 115185
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Transformer (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time