We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. A perfect place to learn. A perfect place to grow. A perfect place to prosper. A perfect place for every stage of life.
Join our Digital Process Industries team based in Bangalore which will integrate engineering to integrated operation ” is our outstanding digitalization portfolio of software, products and solutions for the entire lifecycle of a process plant. Create the difference with us.
We make real what matters
- Technical ownership and accountable for specific development projects
- Analyze the requirements and come up with appropriate design and evaluate design alternatives
- Write Feature Specification, Detail Design documents for the Project
- Collaborate closely with senior architects and product teams on issues spanning multiple applications / across platforms.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members
What you need to make real what matters
- An engineering graduate with 5 – 8 Year of experience in design and development
- Good experience working on IOT/Cloud based projects
- Deep understanding in architecting, design and developing solutions preferably in Industrial automation domain related software products or platform.
- Sound knowledge of working with IOT 20XX(2020/2040), Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone hardware platforms.
- Do you have experience in Programming experience in Angular, NodeJS, Node-RED
- Well versed with Micro services Architecture.
- Working Experience of IoT communication protocols: MQTT, OPC UA, REST APIs.
· Practical knowledge/general experience: software architecture, software design, software development, UML.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 115191
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time