Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We provide financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also do financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in excellent customer service and demonstrate our financial expertise and industrial know-how to build value for our customers.
Change the future with us
- · You are responsible for entire chain of P2P (Purchase to Pay) activities of non-core business and will be accountable for monthly closing activities, Esprit upload with correct resolution for open errors and timely upload in Hyperion
- · You will be monitoring of Payment control methods with quarterly reporting, MIS reporting for quarterly HQ reports, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Customer Advances – Support Ops
- · You will be involved in core business activities (from reporting and finance perspective) and support during testing and transition phase of new Cash Management System (Cassiope)
- · You will do Audit facilitation and coordinator for Statutory audits (twice a year), Internal audit, Transfer pricing audit and RBI Audit, Report reviewing and uploading as per RBI guidelines, Direct and Indirect Tax support and Intercompany reconciliations
- · You will liaison with Banks and internal service providers for smooth operational activities and participate in reparation and finalization of books of accounts of the entity established for Employees Gratuity Trust audit and preparation of financials ensuring compliance of various internal policies and global policies as mandated from time to time
- · You are Chartered accountant/Cost accountant with 2 to 3 years of post-qualification experience.
- · You have experience in Financial Control, Strong technical accounting skills, Financial Planning and Analysis, Reconciliation, Taxation.
- · You are standout team player with good communication, interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role location is in Mumbai (Kalwa), but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 115229
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time