Auditor – Operational Audit
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A)
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Drive pre-audit planning and perform analyses to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
· Manage global client contacts and auditees, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor and help manage risks for Siemens
· Interview clients in order to extract crucial information
· Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
· Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· At least 4-6 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries
· Strong past performance in academics (e.g.: Master in engineering, IT, business or finance)
· Intensive theoretical and practical experience (‘hot skill’) in at least one of the following or similar areas: Customer Services, Product Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Logistics, Project Management, Commercial Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales and or Strategy
· General Project Management expertise in a complex global organization
· Preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting and have experiences working and communicating with multiple cultures
· Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles
· Commitment to continuous learning and education / development potential
· Fluent in English
· Willingness to commit to global travel up to 80% of the time
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 115242
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time