Ensures management of all Real Estate (RE) assets including external leases, within the assigned Asset Management Unit, with a focus on space and service requirements, including full P&L responsibility.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
* Adopts and implements
guidelines, processes and/or method, and ensures profitable Asset Management,
for the unit(s) assigned.
* Safeguards external and internal customers served with space and service, at all assigned site(s).
* Plans budgets and resources for assigned assets, and decides and monitors its allocation, within given limits.
* Analyses continuously all variable and fixed RE cost, and drives cost improvement measures.
* Ensures realization of measures of the real estate portfolio according to real estate strategy.
* Acts as contact partner and escalation point for all Real Estate related topics, and manages the customer relationships.
* Evaluates and manages service provider and suppliers, and constantly monitors performance and quality delivered.
* Leads and/or coordinates dedicated professionals and staff.
What do I need to Qualify?
Relevant Bachelors Degree in Facilities Management/Real Estate Management or BBA degree with relevant experience.
7-10 years Relevant Corporate Real Estate (SRE) management experience
Min 3 Years experience in Portfolio
Experience leading a Small Team (Advantageous)
Must have experience in working within a Multicultural and Complex Organisations
German Language Skills (Advantageous)
Job ID: 115247
Organization: Real Estate Services
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time