DI MC CR (Digital Industry - Motion Control - Crane)
In Ho Chi Minh City
Mission of Function:
- To implement and advance the strategic and financial goals and sales targets of MC CR Vietnam
- Promote service sale to local market direct to end-user or via partner, targeting on harbor cranes and industrial cranes.
- To manage and maintain smooth and strong relationship with customer, investigate customer need and deploy new opportunities
- To coordinate and manage MC Crane projects internally and externally, take care of key OEM account for Habor Industry
- To create green fields, brown fields, retrofit and competitor conversion opportunities.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
• Plan, manage and drive the MC Crane portfolios as an entrepreneur.
- Build customer development plan for key account customers, especially in Crane / Harbor Industry (Harbor crane / Industrial crane / OEMs and End customers), but not limited to other potential industries.
- Maintain good relationship with customer's decision maker, consultants
- Drive systematic sales approach based on market transparency and customer potential
- Actively anticipate changes in the market situation and initiate actions when required
• Understand MC Crane portfolio including drives / motors / PLC / CMS... Technical Support, Technical Consulting, Control Upgrades, Retrofits, Training and Digitalization.
• Works systematically with various go to market entities in Siemens and tracks & traces the various opportunities using the relevant CRM systems.
• Must have good knowledge of motors / drives. in Crane / Harbor Industry (Harbor crane / Industrial crane / OEMs and End customers)
• Develops the required strategies for large opportunities and leads / works with pursuit teams to clinch deals.
• Preempt potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
• Display independence in working with teams and end user customers to achieve goals and targets.
Customer Relationship management:
- Understands customers' key business drivers and value chain
- Understands trends and customers' market
- Maintains a high level of knowledge about strategic customers and targeted accounts
- Cultivates relationships with key stakeholders in strategic accounts
- Knows customers' organization and tender process
- Delivers professional presentations to diverse audiences
- Effectively drives groups towards an objective and motivates for actions
- Adapts presentations to different audiences (structure, degree of details, etc.)
- Uses PowerPoint and other presentation tools with ease.
English & local language Vietnamese:
- Possesses business proficiency in English (speak, write, read, and understand on a business adequate level).
- Possesses business proficiency in the relevant local language (speak, write, read, and understand on a business adequate level).
- Has good Technical background
- Good Understanding about Siemens Technology (PLC, HMI, Drive)
• Have knowledge of MC CR portfolio and capability of commissioning and service job
• Product ad application know how of Industry automation (PLC, HMI, Communication) and Drive Technologies, Knowledge of Siemens equipment such as PCS7, S7 1500, Sinamics drive, Simatics would be added advantage.
• 3-5 year-experience in direct sales for product, system, solution and services for the industry sector
• Strong English communications skills and flexibility and adaptability to team culture
Job ID: 115314
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time