What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible for Central Area Sales and named accounts for Ports & Terminals.
- Leads an assigned team of Sales reps and ensures adherence to compliance guidelines compliance
- Proposes sales budgets for the team and ensures achievements of target achievements of target setting
- Conduct regularly coaching /achievement meetings (e.g. weekly) per sales rep (By support e.g. sales KPI cockpit)
- Ensure sales reps that generates update opportunities in CRM system.
- Support head of sales in matters of product and service positioning for the assigned area / Branch /Vertical and provides respective input.
- Initiate/ contribute to planning of customer related product development measures and setup of customer relationship project.
- Support key customer business development
- Ensure respective domain knowhow (Portfolio, industry branches) is sufficient for his/her sales organization.
- Ensures required market transparency / Account plan for respective customers/territory
- Ensure efficient exploitation of given sales territory / Assigned customers.
- Responsible as the business contact partner for Lead Business Segment head of MC Crane & Headquarter of Crane respectively.
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Engineering or similar qualifications
- Min 5- 10 years of relevant experience in engineering/ mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Experience in motion control, drive train application & services, industrial crane or harbor crane industry will be highly preferred
- Proven experience in leading a sales team.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
Job ID: 115318
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time