- Good know-how of permanent magnet motors
- Negotiation and team work skill, be good at interpersonal communication
- Knowing basic CS service scope and process well
- Have excellent written, oral english
- Professional use of Microsoft Office software
- Be familiar with applicable safety, health and environmental law and requirements
- Strong Customer Orientation
- experience in project management, organization and structure of problems
- experience in 8D Report, IATA 16949
What are your tasks:
- Processes incoming service orders, inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services. Provide the quotation to our sales team for non-warranty service and spare parts.
- Receive customer complains, record in QPS and transfer to responsible people for corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate internal service process together with manufacturing, R&D, logistic and commercial colleagues and lead the decision process
- Summary the service result and make proposal about how to improve the service to the management, R&D and manufacuring (lessons learned)
- Cooperates with clients and sales representatives to clarify orders and issues.
- Continuous improvements take place under the lean principles within own responsibility. Well understand and strictly follow up the requirements of national laws and SEDL QMS documents so as to ensure the
quality of product, service and process qualified and continuously improved.
- Strictly comply with and implement the responsibility and obligation in signed <SEDL EHS Commitment Letter>. Ensure to comply with national, local EHS laws and regulations, Siemens and SEDL EHS
Job ID: 115320
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time