Engineer – Mechanical Design (Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics)
Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for Layout Engineering and Mechanical & Structural Design and Engineering for Baggage Handling Systems, Cargo Handling Systems and Parcel Solutions
- Provide system layouts and bill of materials
- Prepare reviews and documents
- To provide feedback and continuously improvement about engineering processes
- To review and approve drawings and project documents from his team and sub-contractor
- Take care about collisions, maintainability and installation requirements
- To support the project team for execution of projects
- To support marketing department in tender preparations and providing technical clarifications
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Graduate or Post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 5 Years’ experience in Design & Engineering of Material Handling Systems
- Should have sound working knowledge in modern AutoCAD version
- Knowledge in Navisworks and 3D modelling software like Inventor or NX former Unigraphics, etc. would be added advantage
- Preferably having worked in inter-cultural environment
- Able to learn quick
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 115334
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal Parcel & Airport Logistics Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time