Mission of this role?
By leading a SBT Solution account sales team
▪ Responsible for SBT Solution accounts sales team Order intake
▪ Plans and manages own Sales activities and report on them
▪ Identifies potential customers and determine their needs
▪ Develops and communicates Siemens solutions and value for customer
▪ Negotiates offer and closes the deal
▪ Secures fulfillment of order
▪ Solid technical competence in solution portfolio
What are your responsibilities for this role?
1. Lead sales team to fulfil sales team target;
2. Promote designated Siemens SOL to the market;
3. Keep frequency contact to customer, design institute, general contractor, partner etc. and establish good but also effective, long term relationships on all levels and to all departments;
4. Provide input to sales forecast; collect all available market data and forward to Solution Manager;
5. Provide customer with up-to-date information (products, prices, documentation); Arrange regular and scheduled new technology and products promotion (i.e workshops, seminar roadshow and etc.), guide the customer and make added value to the customer;
6. Be familiar and implement the strategy, price policy, process of the business segment;
7. Guide the team member;
8. Other related tasks assigned by superior;
9. Support project team to conclude order;
10. Support BA/PM team to collect payment;
11. Analyze win/loss projects.
How to qualify for this role
1. Min. 5 years sales experience in Building automation related
Working experience with international companies or colleagues
min. 3 years sales experience as Sr. Sales Rep.
2. Building technology Solution and market knowledge,
3. Commercial Knowledge,
4. Sales & Negotiation skills,
5. Presentation & Communication Skills,
6. MS Office Skills, Good oral and written English
7. Project Management and Partnership Management experience, team leading experiences
Job ID: 115342
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Building Technologies (Tianjin) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time