Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Product Specialist
Job Location: India - Bangalore
Job Category: Technical and Product Marketing
Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate. Each year, our customers push the boundaries to deliver new technologies to the world. Speed, power, and flexibility are requirements. Along the way, Mentor Graphics helps them see what is possible. They trust us with their technologies. We trust you to make them better.
The Product Specialist plays a critical role in the success of Mentor’s customers as they design high end ICs which push the limits of complexity, time to market and silicon processes. This person will work with customers to solve complex technical challenges in the area of high frequency designs, deep sub-micron technology and low power. You will have the opportunity to work with various customers, different design styles, different application domains and different complexity and process geometry nodes.
The job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of ASIC design flow with focus on Front End technology, to assist efficiently with further deployment of the technology
- Being recognized as a go-to-person for Mentor’s RTL2GDS products
- Playing a critical role in driving business in the relevant accounts
- Supporting key sales and marketing opportunities with presentations, marketing materials and assistance with technical benchmarks and evaluations
- Gathering customer requirements to provide a clear view to the division to help shape product development
- Facilitating efficient and clear communication between the various stakeholders
- 2-6 years of industry experience or EDA primarily in Front End ASIC flows.
- Requires a strong understanding of Digital Implementation tools/flows.
- a team player with good analytical and debug skills.
- Must be technical expert with hands-on experience with understanding RTL (Verilog /VHDL), physical synthesis, Static Timing Analysis, Logic Equivalency checking.
- Detailed understanding or exposure on Physical Placement and Floor-planning is a must.
- Experience in advanced nodes and scripting skill is a plus.
- Understanding of low power – UPF will be an added advantage.
- Requires prior working experience with one/more of the following tools: Mentor (Oasys-RTL, Nitro-SoC), Synopsys (Design Compiler (DCT/DCG), ICC2, Formality ), Cadence (Genus, Conformal, Innovus )
- Is able to work on-site at customer premises, has good customer interfacing skills, and able to work with a broad array of individuals in a cross-functional team.
- Customer sensitivity, the ability to multiplex many issues and the desire to assist customers exploit new technologies are essential for success in the position
- A person with a go-getter attitude , aggressive stance, good problem-solving, inter-personal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel for short-medium terms to worldwide locations
Job ID: 115359
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time