The individual will be part of the Design to Silicon Divisions. He/ She will be responsible for the testing (QA – quality assurance) of the Design to Silicon Division's Modeling set of products. Testing would involve the following:
- Test plan creation
- Manual testing of functionality
- Automation of all test cases developed.
- Performance testing
- Regression testing
The individual will work closely with the R & D team and product marketing team to test all functionality developed by R&D and ensure that it effectively meet customer's needs.
Providing all stakeholders (R&D, Marketing etc) with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner.
Skills required –
- Technical degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Work experience 3 to 5 years
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
- Knowledge ofsoftware quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is required
- Knowledge of shell scripting and interpreted software languages (Perl, Tcl/Tk, or Python) are important skills required to be effective inthis job
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment
Job ID: 115368
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time