Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Data Analyst (m/f/d) to be responsible for the support of advanced analytical processes and strategies supporting the Siemens Laboratory Diagnostics team through the development/ configuration of dashboards, modeling and statistical data analysis that utilizes data fed from multiple sales, service and machine generated sources.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will partner with the data analytics community to establish visualizations of key business metrics dashboards
- You will maintain adherence to project plan deliverables utilizing agile development and project management tools and skills
- Further ongoing development of ad-hoc and production level analytics, providing insights from data to drive business improvement and solutions to business needs will be one of your tasks
- You will develop fundamental statistical techniques and applications to gain additional insights from data
- You will communicate and consult with partners to set and manage priorities to optimally complete work tasks efficiently and within project requirements
- You will work to designated deadlines and communicate progress as necessary
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Data Analytics or an equivalent field
- You do not have an university degree but can combine similar work experience with an advanced degree? We are also looking forward to your application
- You have several years of work experience with applied analytics, including the ability to integrate a multitude of data sources and provide a detailed and insightful output
- You have demonstrated ability to create, follow and complete a project within set timelines
- You have experience interpreting complex model results and present meaningful, intuitive dashboards for advanced investigation and reporting
- Experience within a clinical laboratory company and support of service support operations would be considered a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You show proven ability working cross functionally with all stakeholders and will be comfortable working in a multi-national environment
- You demonstrate application of advanced analytical skills and excellent work and communication skills. Therefore you are fluent in English
- You think outside of today's boundaries to learn and take healthcare forward
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 115395
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time