Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow
We all contribute to the development of our great products and creative solutions that our customers love and the world needs. Our achievements benefit everybody and are sometimes hidden in plain sight.
Fix term position: 6 months
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Managing Helpdesk tickets, ensuring resolution is provided and tickets are closed
· Conference Center tasks: operating the booking system, managing room arrangements, ensuring rooms are equipped and are in proper working condition, cooperating with GS IT in technical issues, etc.
· Collecting and forwarding guest parking demands, keeping records of parking spaces, maintaining database of users, ensuring operation, informing the Security Service of entry right changes and updates, etc.
· Invoicing: collecting items monthly to be invoiced and filling into 'Variable Items', fixed items - monthly reporting for BA SC, Initiating manual payment transactions, etc.
· Office and event management: ordering the tools needed for the office's everyday operations, ordering taxi cheques and cards, closing monthly timesheet administrations, opening travel requests, editing the intranet site, updating & publishing Conference Center Guideline, requesting approvals and room rentals etc.
· Access control system operational tasks: ordering and managing the access & visitor cards etc.
· Key management: ordering and handing out EVVA keys, managing permissions for key safe
· Registering and tracking sent letters, archiving, distributing incoming letters
· Other administrative tasks
What makes you stand out?
· Intermediate English language skills
· Hungarian is a must
· Secondary school education
· 2-3 years relevant work experience
· Good communication skills and problem solving ability
· Team player
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are
respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 115407
Organization: Real Estate Services
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time