What are my responsibilities?
As RAMS Manager in customer project, be the intermediary between the project team and approval authority. The RAMS manager provides support in biding and project execution with the objective of fulfilling customer requirements regarding Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS). In the role as RAMS Manager you will also be responsible for alignment and acceptance from customer and external partner and stakeholders.
In Biding phase:
- Analyze RAMS relevant requirements in tender and their compliance.
- Providing technical support and advise to biding team members and customer.
- Identify safety assessment relevant requirement and propose suitable solution together with safety assessor.
- Preliminary RAMS planning, calculation and analysis.
- Prepare high quality RAMS documents and attend relevant activities for bidding.
In Project Execution:
- RAMS related activities planning.
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability requirements been identified correctly from contract, and proper analysis and computation been performed to demonstrate any contractual requirements been fulfilled.
- Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) performed and documented.
- All quantitative and qualitative Safety requirements been identified correctly and proper analysis and computation have been done to fulfill contractual requirements.
- Specific Application Safety Case preparation.
- All RAMS documents been well prepared and submit in accordance with project schedule and project management milestone.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry related standards (domestic and international) and methods.
- Ensure all RAMS requirements been identified and objective evidence presented which to proof all requirements fulfilled during whole project lifecycle.
- Liaisons with Safety Assessor ensure approval issues to be successfully handled.
- Onsite work for safety assessment support may occur.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Education on Bachelor level – preferable railway related education and experience.
- Project safety management in railway signalling industry.
- Experience with railway safety or functional safety standards, such as IEC 61508-x, CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50128 and EN50159, or equivalent IEC62278, IEC62279 and IEC62425 and Chinese National standards.
- RAM Engineering including knowledge of Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Block Diagram (RBD), Failure Reporting And Corrective Action System.
- Experience with overall railway signalling solution, safety critical system, CBTC system or interlocking system.
- Experience with functional safety and analysis. HAZOP, FTA, FMECA/FMEA, IHA, Hazard Log is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management System and project management.
- Experience of working as Safety Assessor interface in project.
- Good communication ability to work effectively with customers and teammates.
- Good language skills in oral and written English.
Job ID: 115486
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time