We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. A perfect place to learn. A perfect place to grow. A perfect place to prosper. A perfect place for every stage of life.
How? By driving and trendsetting force which joins in proven leading-edge technologies to increase productivity. The Digital Discrete Industries Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Digital Discrete Industries. Here, we’re hiring for a Programmers. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- Translate product user stories to functional automated test execution
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness for the code.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Understanding, implementing, and updating according to test strategy, test status in scrum team.
- Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions to team lead and partner
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools.
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data.
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them.
What you need to make real what matters
- An engineering graduate with 3 years of experience in design and development
- 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong programming Skills in C# .NET, WinForms and WPF
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Strong in various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience in building maintainable and efficient tests with C# or with tools like Selenium or Ranorex.
- Experience working closely with Test automation development to communicate problem impacts.
- Being comfortable working with a cross-functional team of developers and quality engineers to develop innovative automated testing solutions.
- Nice to Have : Experience in Industry applications and protocols like PROFIBUS, PROFINET, MODBUS, serial communication.
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Digital Discrete Industries at: and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 115489
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time