Senior Executive Assistant
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers which includes managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance and you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- You will be acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners, managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- You will act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners and manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- You will manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings, make travel and accommodation arrangements, rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You have 8-10 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role and have excellent MS Office knowledge, outstanding organizational and time management skills, familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
· You have excellent verbal and written communications skills and will maintain discretion and confidentiality
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 115513
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time