We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent energy from end to end, as well as perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland.
In the field of the Digitalization of Service Processes we are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Owner for our „Field Service Management” application to implement new digitalized business models for our 10.000 technicians within the industrial service environment. In this strategic and global project we are working in an agile approach and as an innovative global headquarter we also offer interesting development opportunities on an international level. You will manage full service availability and usability and be in active contact with internal and external colleagues. In this role, you will be responsible for your IT service. Join our team and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Responsible for the full technical operations of the Field Service Management Application from end-to-end, including related team backlog and priorities
- Ownership of the operations budget and commercial responsibility, including planning/forecasting to ensure fulfillment of financial operations targets
- Responsible for the preparation of the operations related stories and contribute in business cases
- Bring together system knowledge and customer needs to ensure operations quality and full customer satisfaction
- Build and support effective agile team and participate in agile planning meetings
- Align and negotiate service level agreement with our business customers and communicate service performance and releases to business (PM, key-user, tool managers and stakeholders)
- Overall ownership and approval on all matters regarding IT Service; e.g. sign off relevant service agreements, approve service prices and customer allocation
- Track service level and contract compliance and keep targets and priorities, manage escalations/performance of level for operations in alignment with supplier
- Responsibility for recovering all costs of the service
Your skills and experience
- Degree in business engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or similar education
- At least five years of experience managing similar international IT service operations projects
- At least three years of experience working in a DEV/OPS environment with agile methodologies
- Experience within industrial and global service environment would be beneficial, ideally for Field Service Management
- Understanding of customers’ core processes and service level expectations
- Your process-oriented approach and its transfer into structured knowledge management can be applied to ensure strong operations performance
- Analytical approach to effectively manage incidents and to keep calm during challenging periods
- Ability to explain your area of expertise to non-experts, from C-level to field community
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Effective negotiation and communication skills in English and German
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Homepage Siemens as an employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform. Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 115554
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time