If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Portfolio Development Executive Test Solution (m/f/d) – SISW” in our office in Linz or Zurich.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
Portfolio Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for an AT&CH Portfolio Development Executive for Simcenter Test Solutions.
In the digital era, it remains crucial to test, validate and optimize real-world designs within the constraints of shorter testing cycles, conflicting performance requirements, growing product complexity and reduced costs.
The goal is to enhance testing processes and boost productivity and product innovation with Simcenter Testing Solutions. Our solutions integrate multiphysics data acquisition hardware with a complete suite of acquisition, analytics and modeling software to cover a wide range of test needs.
Simcenter Testing Solutions delivers critical insights for innovate smart products, increased testing productivity and efficiency, maintenance of quality, and enhanced team collaboration and engineering flexibility. It enables the user to close the loop with simulation and lower the cost of product ownership and development.
As a Portfolio Development Executive for Test you would be expected to have an engineering background with a strong CAE knowledge and experience of working in a commercial context. You would lead the AT&CH go-to-market strategy with a goal to maximise revenues from this Siemens Portfolio, working closely with EMEA organisations on developing regional plans and driving sales pursuits.
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centred strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyse competitor portfolio to establish differentiation for portfolio across markets
- Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with sales orchestrators to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go-to-market strategy
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and Pre-Sales teams by providing direct engagement with customer, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key must win accounts
- Help Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate
- Mentor the direct / indirect field sales and presales teams on demand generation and pursuits
- Provide feedback to campaign owners as appropriate on content / lessons learned
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Science or Engineering or similar
- Engineering Test experience valuable
- Experience in a sales-quota carrying, customer-facing sales, or business development function related to Test system
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of Engineering Software solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Experience with CXO level discussions, and specifically with the CFO and/or CPO
- A good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Able to travel to AT&CH countries and communicate effectively with multiple nationalities and cultures
- Able to work in a AT&CH in collaboration with country teams, in a consultative and directive mode of working
- Good German language skills, good knowledge in English and able to speak more than one major European language
What more do I need to know?
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author,
validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
Depending on qualification and experience we offer an annual salary starting from EUR 49.000,- (gross income)
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat
organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Yvonne Vohl, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für
Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.