1) Ensure that the HSE Standards & national rules in railway fields are implemented on all Siemens Mobility sites for all subcontractors;
2) Participate in HSE training of the new employees and monthly inductions on site, modification of safety method statements and risk evaluations acc. to each site;
3) Perform EHS daily inspections and support regarding the Accidents/ Incidents/ near-misses investigations;
4) Implementation of EHS management system and monitoring compliance with ISO 45001 and ISO 14001;5) Participates actively for implementing EHS policies and directions on all sites including the subcontractors;
6) Conducts workplace/on site surveys, safety audits and assessments together with the EHS Manager - reporting conditions requiring corrective action;
7) Provides EHS weekly reports as appropriate to fulfill regulatory requirements for a safe working environment on site to EHS Manager;
8) Maintains required on site permits and licenses for workers;
9) Preparing the EHS related documents for site activities including the subcontractor’s documents;
10) Maintains required records in accordance with regulatory, requirements, such as, meetings, certifications, inspections, audits, Hazardous waste pickup’s, fire prevention records, etc.
Bachelor's degree in railway engineering field;
minimum 3 years of EHS experience;
Experience with EHS programs such as Electrical, Civil Construction, Aerial Work Platforms, Material Handling, Ergonomics, Emergency Response and other related EHS requirements;
Experience with national EHS Regulations;
EHS certifications: Safety Inspector; Environment Responsible; Responsible for Emergency Situation ; RSVTI (ISCIR authorization); Certified Risk Assessor.
Job ID: 115562
Company: Siemens Mobility S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time