The future of the UK’s Energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see our ideas come to life.
How do you shape the future through Engineering? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the hardworking individuals ready to help our company transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Engineering.
Our site in Rochester is bustling with new projects and we need someone like you as our Tendering Engineer to join our team.
Watch this video to see what it is like to work at Siemens- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
Change the future with us
- You will handle tenders and enquiries associated with our Electric High Accuracy Metering business unit by developing relationships with our customers and suppliers
- Its important that you technically and commercially evaluate our tenders and ensure they are compliant and submitted within required timescales
- There will be the need for you to regularly meet with clients and presentations for new and existing products
- You will build sales pipeline reports & Philos reporting with monthly updating of order intake and potential business
- You will have an Electrical Engineering background (experience of electrical measurements would be advantageous)
- Commercial acumen and the ability to work with a variety of partners
- You will have experience of working with the power / energy industry
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. Our daily lives depend on a steady supply of affordable energy. Our Energy Management Division is committed to meeting this energy challenge through the supply of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. Siemens are constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation is shaping the future of the energy industry; we need the best and brightest talent onboard to be able to support us on this journey.
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. In addition to this we offer 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme, employee discounts and a flexible benefits package to match your lifestyle needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it. Siemens Energy Management recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working options with our applicants, in particular where part-time working is required.
Job ID: 115579
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Either